Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Week 20: Cantaloupe

"Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, speaking of the diaper situation... baby's genitals are now fully formed! "

How far along? 20wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? I'm in maternity pants full time, mainly because they are comfy. I wear a mixture of regular shirts and maternity shirts.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks and I'm applying anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? I'm only comfortable sleeping on my left side, which isn't very comfortable to do the entire night. Still this.

Best moment this week? I can now feel definite movement on a daily basis! This little guy seems to be most active right after lunch, I have felt him doing flips at around noon every day this week!! It is by far the coolest thing I've ever felt.

Movement? Baby continues to be active and is most active right after lunch. I can feel him on a daily basis now!

Food cravings? I craved eggs and peaches for the majority of my 1st trimester and now I'm addicted to mangoes and kumquats! If fruit wasn't full of sugar, I could live off of it during this pregnancy!

Gender? It's a Boy!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Nothing this week. I'm actually really enjoying being pregnant and feeling him wiggle around in my belly.

What I'm looking forward to? Painting the nursery.

Weekly Wisdom: Take weekly bump pics! I regret not doing this but I wasn't really loving my bloat in the first tri.

Milestones: Our little guy is now half-baked!!!

Emotions: For some reason I've been really teary this week - both happy tears and sad tears.

20 weeks & 6 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment