Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 10: Prune


"With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.) "

How far along? 10 weeks & 3 days!

Maternity clothes? Still living in my stretchy yoga pants and my pair of comfy maternity jeans.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks but I finally bought some anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? I'm incredibly exhausted all the time and can't seem to stay up past 9pm.

Best moment this week? My second glucose test results came back normal!

Movement? Well besides my expanding belly, my morning (ALL DAY) sickness has greatly improved.

Food cravings? Eggs and Peaches!

Gender? We both still think boy but just wish for a healthy baby.

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? I miss not feeling exhausted 24/7 but I hear that this improves in the 2nd trimester.

What I'm looking forward to? Reaching the 2nd trimester!

Weekly Wisdom: Try to stop stressing and just enjoy being in the moment.

Milestones: Using anti-stretch mark cream.

Emotions: I feel more like myself this week, although I did burst out in tears yesterday after a dental appointment from hell.

Aprox. 10 weeks & 3 days pregnant

1 comment: