Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sometimes

Sometimes I think that this whole baby thing will never happen for us.

Sometimes I try to convince myself that it will eventually happen.

Sometimes I try to convince myself that it will be ok if it doesn't.

Sometimes I think that it won't be ok.

Sometimes my thoughts aren't rational.


Mr. Baby Fever completed his second sperm analysis today. The first one didn't produce great results and his doc wanted a second test done. I'll be saying an extra little prayer for Mr. Baby Fever's sperm today.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your blog for the first time today and this entry really resonated with me. I feel the same way. I'm constantly trying to make myself feel like everything's gonna work out, but it gets old sometimes. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oh Baby!! Hang in there...at least that is what I tell myself.

    ReplyDelete