Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 25: Eggplant



"Let your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes."


How far along? 25wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? I'm in them pretty much full time now besides a few stretchy non-maternity shirts.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks and I'm applying anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? I'm only comfortable sleeping on my left side, which isn't very comfortable to do the entire night. Oh and I got a taste of what sleep deprivation feels like after being kicked awake at 3am for the past few nights and not being able to fall back to sleep. Today baby let me sleep in until 5am, how thoughtful!

Best moment this week? Reaching double digits...only 99ish more days to go!! Oh and I'm sitting here waiting for our furniture to arrive, very exciting!

Movement? Baby is still moving like crazy, my absolute FAVORITE thing about pregnancy!!

Food cravings? Pretty much everything I eat gives me heartburn. Still craving a COLD sandwich!

Gender? It's a Boy!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? I miss not having heartburn after every meal.

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing up our nursery and PASSING my glucose test!

Weekly Wisdom: Every pregnancy is unique and every woman's body is unique, thanks.

Milestones: Double digits...only 99ish more days to go!!

Emotions: I've been pretty "normal" for the most part this week.

25 weeks & 6 days pregnant

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.... Cold Sandwich has been one of my cravings, too. I would indulge, but to be honest, I'm a bit frightened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tidbits about the "glow" and the lashes :)

    ReplyDelete