Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 9: Olive


"Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!"

How far along? 9 weeks & 1 days!

Maternity clothes? I'm currently living in my stretchy yoga pants and my pair of comfy maternity jeans.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks but I still need to pick up some cocoa butter.

Sleep? Lately I've been going to bed by 8pm but between the tossing, turning and frequent trips to the restroom I never feel rested.

Best moment this week? Our first ultra sound last week was incredible! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen and I'm looking forward to another ultra sound tomorrow.

Movement? The cramps have slightly improved but the morning (ALL DAY) sickness is still there in full force.

Food cravings? Eggs, which is really strange because I normally hate eggs! I'm still craving eggs and today I was craving a PB&J sandwich (this child definitely has my husband's eating habits!).

Gender? We're both thinking boy this week. We really don't care what the gender is, we just want a healthy baby.

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Not feeling nauseous and exhausted 24/7 but it is all worth it!

What I'm looking forward to? Our 2nd ultrasound tomorrow!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't mess with a pregnant woman who is hungry (just ask Mr. Baby Fever).

Milestones: Our first ultra sound!

Emotions: My hormones are still raging but I must say that Mr. Baby Fever has been incredibly supportive, even when I don't deserve it lol!

Aprox. 9 weeks & 1 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment