Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 12: Plum


"As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed. "

How far along? 12wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? I love my maternity jeans...I'm never going back!

Stretch marks? No stretch marks and I'm applying anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? What sleep?! Seriously, I have only been getting around 4 hours of sleep this week. I'll wake up at 3am STARVING and then I can't go back to sleep so I end up just surfing the web. Is this training for August? I already miss my sleep!

Best moment this week? Seeing our little one flip and do a head stand on Monday!! It was incredible!

Movement? You might think I'm crazy but I swear I felt fluttering on Sunday and then again yesterday. It sort of felt like knocking from the inside - definitely not something I've ever felt before so I don't think it could have been gas. I can't wait to feel a full on kick! Oh and besides that, my sciatic nerve has been killing me, thank goodness for prenatal massages!

Food cravings? Eggs and Peaches! Oh and pickles and just fruit in general!

Gender? I've been thinking girl the past couple weeks...we'll find out in March! BTW I found the cutest little girl bedding today!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? I miss not feeling exhausted 24/7 but I hear that this improves in the 2nd trimester...I'm still waiting for this...still waiting!

What I'm looking forward to? Reaching the 2nd trimester next week and sharing our news with the world over the weekend!

Weekly Wisdom: I officially think my baby is going to be a genius...head stands and flips at 12 weeks?! Come on, those are qualities of a genius lol!

Milestones: Feeling flutters!!

Emotions: I'm still hormonal but I'm using those hormones for good not evil ;-)

12 weeks & 6 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment