Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Monday, December 28, 2009

Week 8: Raspberry

"Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy."

How far along? 8 weeks & 2 days!

Maternity clothes? I'm ashamed to admit this but I purchased and wore my first pair of maternity jeans this week...yes, at 8 weeks lol. It is painful to hang out in my old jeans all day and even though some people swear by it, the bella band just doesn't seem like it would hold up my pants as I'm up and down working with kids all day.

Stretch marks? Nope, although I want to start cocoa butter ASAP!

Sleep? My back has been hurting lately so I've been tossing and turning at night.

Best moment this week? Telling our family that we are pregnant!!

Movement? The cramps have slightly improved but the morning (ALL DAY) sickness is still there in full force.

Food cravings? Eggs, which is really strange because I normally hate eggs!

Gender? I continue to think boy and Mr. Baby Fever keeps changing his mind. We really don't care what the gender is, we just want a healthy baby.

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Not feeling nauseous 24/7, but I know that this is a good sign so I'm not complaining!

What I'm looking forward to? Our first appointment tomorrow!

Weekly Wisdom: Maternity pants are fabulous...I might never go back to regular pants!

Milestones: Telling our family!

Emotions: I have been crying at the silliest stuff lately!

Aprox. 8 weeks & 2 days pregnant

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow! And, I understand that morning/all day sickness is a good sign, but I am so over it already!

    ReplyDelete