Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

101 in 1001: Progress

My 101 in 1001 list can be found HERE.

8. Have a yard sale.


We have signed up for the community yard sale in November...now we just have to go through all of those boxes.

33. Read 20 books. (0/20)

I'm in the process of reading Handle With Care by Jodi Picoult and I'm loving it so far!

41. Get at least 15 articles published in magazines – online or print. (1/15)


One of my craft articles was published on Monday!!

66. Mail a “get well soon” package to someone.

I can cross something off my list! I mailed a "get well soon" package full of snacks, chicken noodle soup and a card making kit to my Aunt yesterday. She was diagnosed with the dreaded H1N1 virus and has been quarantined to her bedroom. Needless to say she is going stir crazy so I thought it would be nice for her to receive a package.


100. Inspire someone else to do 101 in 1001.

Another task I can cross off of my list!! I have inspired several friends to participate in this challenge and it has been fun sharing in their excitement!

No comments:

Post a Comment