Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You are going to put that where?

I had the pleasure (insert sarcasm here) of experiencing a transvaginal ultrasound this morning, the first of many tests. The ultrasound tech showed me the probe and when she saw my reaction she reasured that it was only that long so she could hold on to it. Ugh with all of the advancements in technology, there has to be a better way of getting an image of my empty womb. The tech asked when the first day of my last period was (I hate this question already) and then asked for clarification, "so you haven't had a period since then?" Umm yeah that is why I'm lying here exposed.

61 days and counting...

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to experience one of these! I had an ultrasound done a couple months back when I thought something was up with my gallbladder. I remember laying there thinking...sad...about how this was not what I wanted my first ultrasound to be about. I hope they figure out what is going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally understand...my first ultrasound (also for my gallbladder) was't how I imagined it would be. Thanks Anne!

    ReplyDelete