Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Must stay away from google!

I called my doctor's office yesterday for my ultrasound results and the front desk person read the results (which sounded nothing like the English language) but unfortanately I wasn't able to write down what she said and she couldn't explain them. All I got from that conversation was the word "fibroid" so I of course went straight to google...bad idea! Fibroids is apparently not a good thing for fertility. Hopefully I'll hear back from my doctor today with an explanation.

I'm trying to stay optimistic. I'm trying to remember that I should be grateful for all of the amazing things that I do have and to not dwell on what I don't. I'm trying to have patience.

64 days and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment