Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Week 33: Honeydew


"Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month."

How far along? 33wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? Living in my Liz Lang tank top - so comfy! I just bought a second one of these and I'm highly considering a third.

Stretch marks? It's official, I have a stretch mark. It is not too terrible and I'm putting lotion/oil on it like crazy.

Sleep? Oh how I miss my sleep! I seriously think that I will get better rest once this little guy is out of me!

Best moment this week? FINISHING OUR NURSERY!!! Besides a few DIY projects, it's is DONE!

Movement? This baby enjoys kicking my ribs - they seriously feel bruised. I've been having to ice them and I find it funny when I can feel him scurrying away from the cold. Move down baby.

Food cravings? GIVE ME FRUIT - strawberries, cherries, watermelon, YUM!

Gender? It's a Boy!!

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks are continuing...

What I miss? SLEEP!

What I'm looking forward to? Finally meeting this little guy who is breaking my ribs!

Weekly Wisdom: I know that it is hot, I don't need to be reminded of this just because I'm pregnant.

Milestones: Braxton Hicks continue. Our nursery is finished!

Emotions: I've never been so emotional in my life!

33 weeks & 6 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment