Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Week 32: Still A Squash


"Baby’s energy is surging, thanks to the formation of white fat deposits beneath the skin. (Have those kicks and jabs to the ribs tipped you off yet?) Baby is also settling into sleep and waking cycles, though -- as you’ve also probably noticed -- they don’t necessarily coincide with your own. Also this month, all five senses are finally functional, and the brain and nervous system are going through major developments."

How far along? 32wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? Living in my Liz Lang tank top - so comfy!

Stretch marks? OMG, what is that?! It better not be the beginning of a stretch mark?! Baby, I thought we had an agreement that you wouldn't do this to me?!

Sleep? What's that? This little guy kicks me awake every 3 hours, unless if I'm already up from the pressure he's putting on my bladder. This 3rd trimester thing isn't fun.

Best moment this week? Finding out that a friend of Mr. Baby Fever had a home birth! It feels like we're part of some secret club. Oh and Mr. Baby Fever's co-workers just let us know that they are planning a shower for us!

Movement? He's on a 3 hour schedule right now (9pm, midnight, 3am, 6am) - wouldn't that be nice if he stayed that way once he's out! It sure beats waking up every hour!

Food cravings? Everything I can't have. My most recent and random craving was cheetos - I was begging Mr. Baby Fever to go get them for me but he was a good influence. I just need to keep thinking that there is no way I would feed my baby those foods once he's out so why do it to him now. I am however getting a frosty this weekend to help support the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, that craving is totally justified and I haven't had much ice cream this pregnancy!

Gender? It's a Boy!!

Labor signs? Braxton Hicks are starting...

What I miss? Mainly being able to sleep through the night.

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing up our never ending nursery!!!!!! Oh and we have a midwife appt on Monday, I always look forward to those.

Weekly Wisdom: We're all done with our Bradley classes and my weekly wisdom is to interview several instructors before signing up for a class in order to make sure that their personality/birthing philosophy aligns with your own! We picked the instructor closest to us (we didn't have very many options) but I would have been willing to drive for a better instructor.

Milestones: Braxton Hicks continue.

Emotions: I'm the type who NEVER cries and lately it seems like anything can make me cry. I don't even remember what Mr. Baby Fever said to me the other day (it wasn't bad at all I'm sure) but I started crying like it was the end of the world. He felt horrible and didn't even know what he said or did. Makes me laugh now lol, poor guy. I'm very lucky to have the husband I do because I certainly wouldn't want to put up with me right now and he has been beyond supportive!

32 weeks & 6 days pregnant

1 comment:

  1. I am very much happy to share to every viewers that is reading this,I want to inform the whole public of how I got help for my herpes, I wanted this since 6 months ago, I have also taken treatment from some doctor,few weeks back I came on the net to see if I will be able to get any information as to cure my herpes, on my search I saw various testimony of people who was helped by a great man called Dr Akhigbe and without any hesitation, I contacted him, I wrote to him and and he guided me, I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for me and indeed 3 weeks after I started using the medicine, I was completely happy as it worked for me.I went to the hospital for check up and indeed I was declared negative from my disease, and I also waited again for two weeks and went back to another hospital for check up to be fully sure and to my great surprise I was still declared negative, and I decided to share this great opportunity to those people out there fighting this sickness, You can contact him now for your medicine to cure your diseases, contact his Email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2348142454860. website. hpps:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    Dr Akhigbe als cure diseases like..
    HiV
    Herpes
    Cancer
    Chronic Disease
    Asthma
    Als
    Heart Disease
    Diabetes. etc
    contact him for your solution

    ReplyDelete