Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 14: Lemon

"Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over the body for warmth. "

How far along? 14wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? No new maternity purchases. All of my regular shirts still work and I'm loving my maternity jeans.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks and I'm applying anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? I've been waking up at all hours of the night and its hard to get back to sleep. I miss my sleep!!

Best moment this week? Finally getting over this horrible sinus infection! I'm still not 100% but I can now breath at least!

Movement? Still waiting for official movement!

Food cravings? Mangos!! I went grocery shopping and ended up picking up fresh mangos, peeled mangos and frozen mangos lol!

Gender? Who knows, we will find out on March 11th and I can't wait!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Cold meds that work.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex and decorating the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom: Pick up a copy of Baby Bargains before registering...I love this book!

Milestones: No real milestones this week.

Emotions: I've been too sick to be hormonal!

14 weeks & 6 days pregnant

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Isn't it funny how crazy we get with all the varieties of what we crave. I do that with peaches (bought canned, fresh, and nectarines last time i was at the store) and I think I've tried seven different varieties of vegetarian eggrolls since December which I had no interest in before pregnancy. Congrats on almost 15 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for your lemon! :) I have no idea what baby bargains is, but anything with the word bargain in it sounds good to me. I'll have to keep that in mind for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! congratulations momma! i'm a new follower (and new momma, too!) i'm 15 weeks and am currently battling the WORST sinus infection i have ever had in my WHOLE life! no joke, the Netti Pot and I have become major BFF's this week. it's SO gross!! haha.. looking forward to following your journey!

    www.iloveyoumorethancarrots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete