Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, February 5, 2010

Week 13: Peach

"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)"

How far along? 13wks & 6 days!

Maternity clothes? I love my maternity pants! I still haven't had to purchase any maternity tops yet.

Stretch marks? No stretch marks and I'm applying anti-stretch mark cream.

Sleep? I miss my sleep! I have been sick with a cold this past week and I wake up every 2 hours because my nose is so congested that I can't breath. I really miss my sleep!

Best moment this week? We received our doppler and it was pretty cool to hear the "woosh, woosh, woosh" of our baby's heartbeat! We also picked out our baby's nursery furniture over the weekend but we won't be purchasing until our big u/s.

Movement? No movement this week.

Food cravings? Food in general just doesn't taste good to me this week...stupid cold!

Gender? Who knows, we will find out on March 11th and I can't wait!!

Labor signs? Nope.

What I miss? Being able to breath normally and not feeling like crap!

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex and decorating the nursery!

Weekly Wisdom: Being sick while pregnant sucks! Sorry ladies, that is all of the wisdom I can muster up this week.

Milestones: Going baby shopping (well, more browsing than actual shopping)!

Emotions: I get teary eyed watching anything baby related.

13 weeks & 6 days pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment