Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!

Friday, December 11, 2009

101 in 1001: Progress

My 101 in 1001 list can be found HERE.

11. Get pregnant.

I can't believe I can cross this one off my list!

16. Participate in a craft fair.

I participated in Indie Chic over the weekend. I was freezing and exhausted by the end of the day but it was worth it!

18. Buy a website domain name.

Done. I'm working on a new and improved website for all of my crafty ventures - it should be up and running in 2010!

33. Read 20 books. (2/20)

I just finished Precious by Sapphire. It was vulgar but with a purpose - I personally liked it and I can't wait to see the movie.

39. Try 10 new restaurants. (1/10)

We tried Buffalo Wild Wings a few weeks ago. Great for a wings place and it was nice to try something new!

45. Watch a movie starting with each letter of the alphabet. (3/26)

We rented Fargo from the library over the weekend and loved it!

47. Get patio furniture for our back yard.

My very awesome dad recently refurbished some patio furniture for us - I love it! All we need now is an umbrella.

54. Adopt a child for Christmas.

We "adopted" a 14 year old boy for the holidays through The Adoption Coalition of Texas - an awesome organization that is dedicating to finding children families. The majority of these children are older and have special needs.

69. Find 10 things to love about living in Arizona. (1/10)

I'm loving Arizona's "winter" weather!! I think I've only had to wear a coat once or twice since I've moved here.

73. Attend a midnight movie premier.

Don't judge, I went to the New Moon premier...and then went again not even 24 hours later lol!

84. Buy 5 things on Etsy. (1/5)
I bought the majority of my Christmas gifts from Red Leaf (one of my fave shops).

97. Fill and donate a shoebox for Operation Christmas Child.

Done and done. I filled a shoebox geared towards a little girl and it was fun to fill it will all things pink.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of great things checked off! Esp the while getting pregnant thing. I hope I can check that off my list sometime soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete